Wednesday, January 27, 2010

and the search continues...

so, i finally decided to apply for unemployment. turns out i should have done that a while ago. they are going to be paying me pretty well, and of course, i apply, right as i am being interviewed for a job. isn't it ironic? ah well, at least it will help us get by until i start my job. well, if i get the job. i am still waiting to hear back. today is the day, i think. they said mid-week. wednesday is mid-week, right? well, in either case, my interview in slo went really well last week, and i am really hoping and praying that i land this job. it is in a totally different field than what i am used to, but i am excited to learn something new and perhaps find a career that i love and can move up in. we shall see. i love computers, the internet and all the fancy new technology. it intrigues me, and not to brag, i am pretty good at the stuff. this internet marketing gig may be a good place for me to start. who knows? only God knows what plans he has in store for me, and i know that they are plans of prosperity and happiness, so i can't complain. as soon as i hear back from the employers, i will keep you all posted. but if you are reading this... keep your fingers crossed and say a little prayer for me!

until then... ciao!

No comments: